- Bachelor of Commerce from Cairo University, Egypt in 1961
- Principle founding member of the Kuwait office in 1963.
- Member of Kuwaiti Association of Accountants and Auditors (KAAA), who was given the auditor's Registration Number 1A.
- Held the role of In-charge of Kuwait Investment Office, London from January 1966 – March 1967.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Bradley University, U.S.A. in 1992.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) from U.S.A. in 1996. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) from U.S.A. in 2002. Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from USA in 2005.
- Bachelor of Commerce from Ain-Shams University, Egypt in 1967.
- Master of Business Administration from the State University of New York, Buffalo, U.S.A. in 1970.
- Ph.D. from the University of Missouri, Columbia, U.S.A. in 1974.