When you are planning a transaction, you face complex risks and great potential rewards. In this highly competitive environment, you need a partner who will help you anticipate the risks, focus on the key issues and offer you sound, informed advice on the deal.
Our Corporate Finance and Transaction Support team are perfectly equipped to help you every step of the way. Our approach to service emphasize on original ideas, sound judgment and excellent execution. We maintain a focused and well organized approach to provide business solutions to our clients. This bring in long standing and new clients consistently turn to us for our signature characteristics and services.
We have extensive experiences as arranger and financial advisor for debt fund raising and equity capital raising, domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, divestitures of private and public companies, privatizations, and for development of strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
We have represented clients in numerous ways, including:
- Advising clients in the development and formulation of merger, acquisition and divestiture strategies
- Identifying potential buyers or acquisition targets
- Establishing valuation criteria and ranges
- Developing alternatives and recommending appropriate courses of action
- Arranging acquisition financing for buyers, consisting of all types of debt and equity
- Structuring and negotiating transactions
- Identifying prospective equity and joint venture partners, and working with such partners to create the necessary arrangements to consummate each transaction
- Structuring internal M&A transactions, including management and employee buyouts
- Identifying, screening and initiating discussions with potential buyers/sellers
- Assisting in the preparation of confidential information and selling memoranda
- Coordinating legal, tax, accounting and other closing-related activities