Process Enhancement, Value-Addition, Regulatory Compliance
An effective Internal Audit function is widely viewed as an essential component of a strong corporate governance framework of any successful organization. Globally, inadequate controls have cost many companies dear. Economically, industries have realized this factor and made a paradigm shift to invest in establishing controls, processes, checks and balances.
Modern management advocates have strongly recommended the need of an independent, objective activity that adds value to improve organization's operations. Internal Auditing helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing in a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve upon the effectiveness of risk.
Our approach is to understand your business processes in an as-is-scenario, test the effectiveness of your processes & controls, bring out the consequences of any deficiency in your process-chain and then recommend a reasonably suitable solution that could fit your needs. We engage with your key personnel to assess the compliance of established processes.
- Outsourced Internal Audit
- Internal Control Reviews & Process Mapping
- Corporate Governance Review
- Compliance as Required by Regulatory Bodies
- Other Specialized Services
- Adds value with recommendations of reasonably suitable solution that fit your needs;
- Drives management to implement enhanced preventive and detective controls;
- Highlights high risk areas and follows up on their recommended implementation;
- Ensures adequate compliance of statutory requirements.