Employee-related expenses are costs regularly incurred in the business. However, whether these costs are recognized as reasonable expenses when calculating corporate income tax and whether they are counted as taxable income or tax exemption for employees is always a problem for many businesses.
RSM Vietnam is delighted to invite you to our webinar on the topic of Risk management for Corporate and Personal income tax: Expenses related to employees. With our experts’ sharing, businesses will be able to have a better understanding of tax issues through practical case studies.
- Identify PIT risks for expenses related to employees
- Simultaneously assess the risk of non-deductible CIT costs for expenses related to employees
- Discuss solutions for practical situations on PIT and CIT
Takeaways for businesses
- Identify risks when declaring tax between HR and Finance-Accounting departments
- Proposing solutions to help improve business processes
- Troubleshooting for businesses in applying current tax regulations
16:00 Seminar ends
Contact Ms. Pham Phuong Uyen at email [email protected]
Language: Vietnamese (Vietnamese document provided)
Ms. Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc, Partner, Tax & Consulting
Ms. Tran Thi Hong Hoa, Associate Director, Business Process Solutions Service