Kerry has been a partner of RSM Swaziland (previously known as Synergy Chartered Accountants (Swaziland)) since 2004, having been a partner with PKF Swaziland since 1992.
She is highly experienced in all aspects of the auditing and accounting profession as well as business consulting at all levels.
Kerry is responsible for assisting clients with the following:
- External Audit.
- Financial and business consulting and advice
- Compliance with business regulations
- Due Diligence, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fraud prevention and forensic investigations
- Swaziland and cross-border tax consulting
- Specific projects
She has the following skills:
- Extensive experience as a partner in professional practice in Swaziland for 24 years.
- Ability to offer specific solutions to individual business challenges.
- Excellent ethical and compliance standards.
Industry experience includes:
Manufacturing, food processing, mining and quarrying, land and online casino, agriculture (sugar, citrus, livestock, forestry, general crops), agrochemical, microfinance, insurance, hospitals and healthcare, construction (road and buildings), property, retail, wholesale, engineering, security, handicraft, travel and hotels, telecommunications, services including professional, charities.
- Government (on behalf of World Bank) and Corporate housing privatisation projects.
- Swaziland International Trade Fair concept for EEC - design, management and financial proposal (supported by construction professionals)
- HR consolidation of remuneration packages upon financial institution merger
- Corporate restructuring, settlement arrangements, separation of ownership
- Corporate acquisition due diligences
- Tax consultancies including international arrangements.
- Swaziland Institute of Accountants (SIA) (practising auditor)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) – non-resident
- Chartered Accountant Swaziland CA(SD)
- Chartered Accountant South Africa (CA(SA)
- BCompt Hons, CTA University of South Africa