Bringing expert global and local knowledge to your accounting environment
Global capital markets are increasingly getting integrated and businesses are growing internationally. International expansion plans may involve cross-border acquisitions or joint ventures abroad, raising international debt finance, developing relationships with private equity houses or raising capital from the equity markets, whether in India or abroad.
In India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has notified phase-wise convergence of Indian Standards with IFRS which are known as Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS). These standards have become effective from financial year 2016-17 and in Phase I, were applicable to all listed companies and companies having net worth exceeding Rs.500 crores. With effect from financial year 2017-18 all companies having net work exceeding Rs. 250 crores are required to apply Ind AS.
Experience of working on Ind AS conversions of more than 100 companies in Phase I.
Any company may voluntarily comply with Ind AS for accounting periods beginning on or after 1 April 2015.
How we can help:
- Ind AS adoption:
- Assistance in analysis of difference between Indian GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)and Ind AS
- Assistance in identifying / deciding new policies / procedures required to be implemented under Ind AS
- Assistance in implementation of identified changes for convergence to Ind AS
- Training your staff on key Ind AS concepts and requirements
- Assistance in compilation of financial statements under Ind AS
- Ind AS consultancy on technical issues
Ind AS -Advisory Advantage RSM:
- RSM in India is consistently ranked amongst India’s top six accounting and consulting groups
- Globally, RSM is the sixth largest audit, tax and consulting network
- Well experienced and skilled professional staff with proven project management skills
- International orientation and best practices with respect to financial reporting
- Local and global financial reporting servicing capabilities being part of the RSM network
- Utmost emphasis on confidentiality of your financial and other strategic information
- Process orientation with emphasis on well-defined and documented procedures