In today’s global competitive environment, businesses heavily depend on Information Systems (IS) for decision-making. Business processes are increasingly getting automated and controls becoming less person dependent. In such a scenario, the significance of Information Technology (IT) and Information Systems cannot be undermined as these are pervasive throughout the business.
The growing dependence of most organisations on Information Systems and the related risks, benefits and opportunities, have made Information Systems Audit an increasingly critical tool for overall governance. Without assurance on Information Systems, enterprises cannot feel certain that the information on which they base their mission-critical decisions are reliable, confidential, secure and available when needed. An Information Systems Audit evaluates the Information Systems from different perspectives such as security, quality, efficiency, reliability, etc. and reports on the risks and its impact on the organisation and also suggest measures to eliminate or minimize the risks.
How we can help:
RSM in India is empaneled as an IT Security Auditing Organisation with CERT-IN (Ministry of Telecommunications and IT, Government of India). We provide professional services in the areas of Information Systems Audit which include evaluation of Information Systems and IT Controls considering Organisation standards and International Information Systems frameworks.
IT risk and advisory services - Advantage RSM:
- RSM in India is empaneled as an IT Security Auditing Organisation with CERT-IN (Ministry of Telecommunications and IT, Government of India)
- Dedicated team of over 150 highly qualified personnel having experience in handling Information System Audit and addressing complex Information System Audit requirements
- Structured approach and methodology based on recognized global framework and standards (i.e. COBIT, ITIL, ISO / IEC 27001, BS7799, etc).
- RSM in India is consistently ranked amongst India’s top six accounting and consulting firms, with over 1,200 people having expertise in diverse fields and with nationwide presence
- RSM is the world’s seventh largest audit, tax and consulting network and the sixth largest provider of audit and assurance services
- Extensive experience in advisory, taxation and accounting matters across various industries and service verticals
- Multi-disciplinary team of professionals comprising of Chartered Accountants, Management Graduates, Engineers, Company Secretaries, CISA / DISA, Cost Accountants and Law graduates
- Total Indian personnel strength of over 1,200 people having expertise in diverse fields and nation wide presence