|Indicative Job Description:|
- Leverage Power BI to build, maintain, execute, and deliver data assets. This entails using data analytics tools (combination of proprietary tools, Excel, and scripting), validating raw data quality, and working with SQL/ Power BI and other data visualization applications
- Analyze large data sets in Power BI, SQL, python, finding patterns and providing a concise summary
- Implement, maintain, and troubleshoot analytics solution and derive key insights based on SQL/ Power BI visualization and data analysis
- Improve ETL setup and develop components so they can be rapidly deployed and configured
- Conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks and transform data using SQL and ETL tools.
- Must have the knowledge to handle/design/optimize complex ETL using Power BI / SQL.
- Expertise with visualization tools such as Power BI to solve a business problem related to data exploration and visualization
- Good knowledge in handling large amounts of data through SQL.
- Basic knowledge in Python for data processing will be good to have
very good understanding of data warehousing and data lake