Is your understanding of IFRS fully joined up?
RSM can guide your business through global IFRS changes.
Over 100 countries now use International Financial Reporting Standards – and that figure is set to rise to around 150 in five years’ time.
If you are an ambitious, internationally-active organisation with plans to expand into overseas markets, you need precise, tailored advice on IFRS.
We have experts in IFRS in local markets all around the world who have developed an in-depth expertise in IFRS and their implications. The IFRS experts within RSM will support and guide your business through a range of potentially complex IFRS issues.
IFRS services include:
- IFRS conversion projects
- Due diligence in an IFRS environment
- Valuations relating to the purchase price allocation process
- Advice on structuring share-based payments
- Audit of IFRS financial statements
- Reconciliations between IFRS and local GAAP
- IFRS training
- IFRS technical assistance
- Assistance in the preparation of IFRS accounting manuals and implementation