RSM provide both local and international tax services to help put you in control, worldwide.
With globalisation and increased cross-border activities, internationally active businesses are looking to align their global tax position with their overall business strategies and goals to maintain competitive advantage and provide value to shareholders.
When you are operating across a range of global markets, it takes a huge amount of time and dedication to stay on top of the ever-increasing complexity of tax rules around the world.
RSM specialise in working with organizations that require in-depth, up-to-date knowledge of local rules allied to seamless co-operation between tax professionals in different jurisdictions.
Our international tax consultants have the vast knowledge and experience to provide practical, value added tax planning and cost effective cross border solutions. We maintain strong professional standards with strong accountability, commitment towards our clients and projects.
Our international tax advisory services include:
- Cross-border tax structuring and planning
- Advice on application of tax treaties and its business implications
- Intellectual property planning and migration
- Regional headquarters structures and substance rules
- Tax incentive applications
- Tax investigations and audit
- Tax efficient structuring of employment packages