Dottore Commercialista (CPA), Certified Auditor and Technical Consultant in Criminal Proceedings.
President and member of the Board of Auditors and of the Supervisory Board pursuant to Leg. Decree 231/2001 with various listed companies, companies subject to the supervision of the Bank of Italy, public companies and companies in the media, transport, infrastructure, public services and waste management sectors.
Delegate for the performance of investigative activities by the Public Prosecutor's Office of the Court of Auditors.
- Partner of RSM Studio Palea Lauri Gerla
- Partner of Studio L4C
- Partner of Studio Internazionale
- Servizi Azionista Roma S.r.l. – Rome (Budget analysis Company Infrastructure 2006-2009)
- President of the Board of Auditors and of the Supervisory Board - Leg. Decree 231/2001 - of leading companies, either listed (FTSE MIB 30) or public
- International Contact Partner for RSM Italy Tax & Advisory in 2012
- Teacher of the "Aldo Sanchini" course of CPA training with the Rome Association of Dottori Commercialisti from 2014 to 2016
- Member of NedCommunity: association of auditors, non-executive and independent directors
- Member of the AICAS Association: Italian association of members of Board of Directos and Board of Auditors
- Corporate tax consulting to Italian and foreign groups
- Audit activty, Board of Auditors and Supervisory Board activity
- Corporate Governance
- Personal Income Tax
- Technical advice in civil and criminal trials
- Tax and accounting due diligence in support of transactions
- Company valuations and appraisals
- Extraordinary corporate transactions (mergers, transformations, transfers, etc.).
- International Tax
- Banks and postal services
- IT, Electronics and High-Tech
- No Profit
- Infrastructure & Waste Management
- Public companies
Membership in Service Line management groups within RSM Studio Palea Lauri Gerla:
- VAT Consulting
- Personal Income Tax Advisory & HNWI