CPA/Licensed Tax Accountant
Aki worked as CPA and Licensed Tax Accountant over 30 years. He was with EY for 16 years including its Japan Business Group in London and chief representative of the Japan Desk- International Tax Department in Amsterdam over 8 years. He has been involved in various professional areas such as tax planning, restructuring, insolvency, corporate advisory services, company secretariat, M&A, transfer pricing and VAT/Customs. Soon after he returned from Europe in 1998, he established his tax firm which becomes Tokyo XBorder Tax Co. ( RSM Japan Tax Co. in English) and has been a member of RSM International since 2007.
- Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountant (JICPA)
- Member of International Tax Committee in JICPA
- Tokyo Certified Public Tax Accountant Association
- Representative of Ministry of Economics for Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany in Japan (2002-2012)
- Director of ISACA(Information Systems Audit & Control Association) (1986)
- Official advisor in the Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, Japan under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2005-2014)