Assisting international organizations, local businesses, as well as private individuals, our accounting services takes the stress out of financial reporting. As qualified chartered accountants, RSM Luxembourg can implement complex accounting structures for your organization.
Our powerful accounting suite as well as our knowledge of using propriety client systems allow us to provide accounting services to a demanding clientele. As financial standards become ever-more technical, the need for specialist advice and support has never been greater. When you entrust RSM for your accounting services, you can rest assured that our dedicated team of professionals stay abreast of the legal and regulatory changes so you can get on with running your business.
Whether you’re reporting under IFRS or LuxGaap (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), RSM Luxembourg’s accounting specialists are on hand to provide the expertise and assistance you need, whilst providing premium-rate accounting services.
RSM Luxembourg is proud to be part of the RSM network of audit, tax, consulting, and accounting specialists. With offices all over the globe, we are able to maintain a personal approach to every business and individual we work with, but with international expertise.
RSM’s accounting and corporate services include:
- Bookkeeping services under LuxGaap and/or IFRS
- Preparing the annual accounts and notes to the accounts under LuxGaap and/or IFRS
- Drafting of the minutes of the annual general meeting of shareholders approving the annual accounts
- Electronic filling of the annual package (the balance sheet, the statement of profit & loss and other relevant financial) on the eCDF platform – including out of pocket expenses
- Preparing the group consolidated financial statements under LuxGaap or IFRS
- Preparing the notes to the accounts and appendices
- Producing monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual accounting reporting for shareholders and other stakeholders
- Producing customized reports
- Financial reporting and regulatory reporting requested by the authorities (e.g. CSSF or the insurance supervisory authority (Commissariat aux Assurances)) for regulated structures: liaising with auditors and other relevant intermediaries)
DOMICILIATION & CORPORATE SERVICES
- Registered office (domiciliation)
- Keeping of the corporate documents and papers of the company
- Preparing the common Board resolutions
- Convening, attendance, and minuting of board & shareholders
- Reception desk services
SERVICES FOR INTERNATIONAL GROUPS
- Financial reporting
- Reconciliation work between statutory and group management reports
- Assistance and advisory services in relation to Luxembourg accounting legislation
If you’re ready to harness the benefits of a global market leader and implement our bespoke accounting solutions, get in touch with us today.