As qualified chartered accountants, RSM Tax & Accounting Luxembourg can implement complex accounting structures. Our powerful accounting suite as well as our knowledge of using proprietary client systems allow us to provide accounting services to a demanding clientele. Our dedicated professionals keep abreast of the legal and regulatory changes.
- Bookkeeping services under LuxGaap and/or IFRS;
- Preparing the annual accounts and notes to the accounts under LuxGaap and/or IFRS;
- Drafting of the minutes of the annual general meeting of shareholders approving the annual accounts;
- Electronic filling of the annual package (the balance sheet, the statement of profit & loss and other relevant financial) on the eCDF platform –including out of pocket expenses.
- Preparing the group consolidated financial statements under LuxGaap or IFRS;
- Preparing the notes to the accounts and appendices.
- Producing monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual accounting reporting for shareholders and other stakeholders;
- Producing customized reports;
- Financial reporting and regulatory reporting requested by the authorities (e.g. CSSF or the insurance supervisory authority (Commissariat aux Assurances)) for regulated structures: liaising with auditors and other relevant intermediaries).
Domiciliation & Corporate services
- Registered office (domiciliation);
- Keeping of the corporate documents and papers of the company;
- Preparing the common Board resolutions;
- Convening, attendance and minuting of Board & shareholder
- Reception desk services.
Services for international groups
- Financial reporting;
- Reconciliation work between statutory and group management reports;
- Assistance and advisory services in relation to Luxembourg accounting legislation.