Over the last few years, business and economic conditions have altered drastically and rapidly. This has presented new challenges, as well as opportunities, for many businesses. In these ever-evolving conditions, sustaining growth has required continuous effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation. And this is where RSM Luxembourg is perfectly positioned to assist you with your fund administration, ensuring your business can continue to grow. Regulated by the CSF as Professional of the Financial Sector (PSF), we provide domiciliation, transfer agency, and central administration services to regulated (and unregulated) investment vehicles, with a primary focus on private equity, real estate, and private debt structures.
Our approach to fund accounting provides the flexibility and scalability to adjust your finance function as your business needs change, providing you with the level of service you require through the lifetime of our partnership. When you instruct RSM Luxembourg as your fund administrators, you will be protecting the interests of your investors. Through our bespoke fund administration services, we will independently verify the assets and the valuation of the fund.
As part of RSM International’s global network, which spans in excess of 800 offices across more than 120 countries around the world, we can support you with valuable expertise from a local perspective combined with the international knowledge of our global professionals. Our ethos is about empowering you to move forward with confidence and realize your full potential. We put ourselves at the heart of your business, where our fund administrators can be the most effective. As your long-term adviser we gain a deep understanding of every aspect of your business so we can respond with the right expertise and insights at the right time.
RSM’s fund administration services include:
TRANSFER AGENCY, FUND ACCOUNTING AND CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION
- Assistance with fund conception/structuring
- ISIN setting up
- Preparing the PRIIPS KID
- Bookkeeping services under LuxGaap and IFRS
- NAV calculation
- Preparing the annual accounts under LuxGaap and IFRS
- Shareholders register maintenance & transaction processing
- Handling of capital call/distribution process, preparation of notices
- Periodic capital accounts statements & holding confirmations
- FATCA and CRS reporting
DOMICILIATION & CORPORATE SERVICES
- Registered office
- Keeping of the corporate documents and papers of the Fund / GP
- Preparing common Board resolutions
- Convening, attendance and minuting of Board & shareholder meetings as well as
- Investment/Advisory Committee
- Reception desk services
- Preparing the annual income tax return (if applicable)
- Preparing VAT returns (if applicable)
If you’re looking for fund administrators who are passionate about your success and about empowering you so you can face the future with confidence, contact us today.