All personal data processing performed by RSM Portugal is guided by the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency, being the data collected adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the respective purposes.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
RSM Portugal collects and processes personal data for two exclusive purposes:
- Sending regular or ad hoc publications with legal, fiscal or accounting information;
Personal data collected
The categories of data collected are:
- For the publications, the name and e-mail address;
- Academic qualifications, professional experience, name, address, date of birth and phone number, in relation to recruitment.
The personal data processed by RSM Portugal is collected, exclusively, by initiative and with the consent of the owner:
- Through our website or written document, in case of subscription to our publications;
- By e-mail sent by the holder, in case of recruitment.
The holder may, at any time, withdraw the consent provided through two different ways:
- Unsubscribe from the publication through the "Remove" option available at the bottom of the page of all our publications;
- By written contact to the e-mail address [email protected].
Deadlines for storage
Personal data will never be transmitted to third parties and we will retain them for as long as they are strictly necessary or until their consent is withdrawn. As for the applications sent to us, they will be duly deleted at the end of each recruitment process.
RSM Portugal has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the information entrusted to it.
Data Holder's Rights
To the of personal data holders are guaranteed all the rights provided by law, including the right to:
- To request access to the personal data;
- To rectify the data in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness thereof;
- To request the deletion if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were processed, or if consent was withdrawn;
- To ensure the portability of personal data;
- To submit a complaint to the competent control authority.
The exercise of these rights can be made through personal contact or by writing to [email protected]..
*RSM refers to an international network of professional service providers. Worldwide, it is the 6th largest international network that provides audit, consulting, tax advisory and management services, and has more than 57,000 employees in 120 countries. RSM International and each member company of the network are independent and separate legal entities. RSM is represented in Portugal by RSM Associados - Sroc, Lda. and by RSM Audiconsulte - Consultoria, Lda