Global business is in a very unstable and uncertain period. While a strong CEO and management team can – and should – plan for economic cycles, many would not predict or plan for the global slowdown we are now experiencing. For some businesses, there is now an urgent need for first-rate and robust corporate recovery and insolvency solutions to help navigate these challenges.
As the circle turns, many organizations will begin to see the implications and potentially become victims of the slowdown. As global markets change, businesses will need to realign and reassess their priorities and short-term direction to deal with these turbulent times. And this is where the corporate recovery specialists at RSM Puerto Rico can provide real value and support.
Our corporate recovery and insolvency services for businesses and individuals
We have a skilled team of corporate restructuring specialists who have significant experience of working with company directors, financial institutions, turnaround professionals and venture capitalists. With this depth of knowledge and expertise, our team can provide the specialist and reliable corporate restructuring and debt advisory services you need.
If your organization is going through a period of poor performance due to the economic slowdown or other reasons, it is essential that you seek the best specialist corporate recovery and insolvency support available. In our experience, early identification of a problem – coupled with prompt and professional advice – means that administration or liquidation can be avoided in many cases.
Our corporate recovery services to companies and individuals include:
- Corporate recovery solutions: Comprehensive turnaround strategies that range from performance improvement management and working capital management to financial modeling and business planning.
- Debt advisory services: Including distressed mergers and acquisition, debt and equity rescheduling, crisis cash management and supporting with negotiations with current and potential financiers.
- Exit strategies: Providing advice and determining the preferred outcome, which could include formal appointments, solvent exits, business sales and cross-border capabilities.
- Corporate insolvency services: Including administration, bankruptcy, company voluntary arrangement, and liquidation and administrative receiverships.
- Personal insolvency services: Support with options for personal insolvency, including partnership voluntary arrangements, bankruptcy, and individual voluntary arrangements.
Our corporate recovery and insolvency services for banks and financial institutions
If you are a lender, our member firms have a proven track record of offering sound and pragmatic commercial advice to improve business performance and enhance stakeholder value. Our corporate recovery specialists understand the bottom line for lenders and financiers is reducing the risk of shortfalls in existing or future loans.
Getting accurate answers quickly is just as essential. Our members' experienced teams deliver reliable corporate recovery and insolvency solutions to many banks and financial institutions in their home countries – recommending and implementing strategies to maximize recoveries.
Our corporate recovery services to lenders include:
- Independent business reviews
- Pre-lending reviews
- Representations at creditors meetings
- Formal insolvency procedures
- Forensic accounting
- Corporate reconstruction and monitoring
- Exit strategy planning
For more details about our market-leading corporate recovery and insolvency solutions, please contact a member of our team today – call 787.751.6164.