Bahrullo Mulloev has been engaged in professional activities since 1994 immediately after graduating from a higher educational institution and at the moment is the Managing Partner of RSM Tajikistan LLC. Mr. Mulloev is a student of the Association of Certified Accountants (ACCA), holder of the Diploma of the Institute of Certified Financial Managers (ICFM), UK, and also has a qualification certificate of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan for auditing and a qualification certificate of the National Bank of Tajikistan for auditing banks and other credit organizations.
Because of his professional reputation, Mr. Mulloev was a leading trainer of educational programs for USAID projects - AED, GIZ, PIPAART, AMFOT in the following fields: Tax and Law, Taxation, Financial Accounting.
Mr. Mulloev specializes in audit and tax consulting, has experience with large companies operating in the following industries: finance, insurance, energy, telecommunications, manufacturing, industry, hospitality, banking. Mr. Mulloev is the author of courses for professional auditors on the topic of "Taxes and Law". He is also a member of the working group that develops and supplements the tax legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- Masters degree in Financial Management, Moscow International Business School MIRBIS, Russia
- Diploma from Institute of Certified Financial Managers (ICFM), United Kingdom
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Institute of Entrepreneurship and Service, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Dushanbe Financial and Economic College
- AMBA certificate of the Moscow International Higher Business School MIRBIS, RF, Moscow
- ACCA certificate in international audit
- Certified Accounting Practitioner, CAP
- Audit license of the Ministry of Finance, Tajikistan
- Audit license of the National Bank, Tajikistan