To support our expanding audit services division, we invite applications from pro-active and dynamic individuals for the position of Assistant Audit Manager. The Assistant Audit manager will be responsible for the execution of RSM’s risk based audit approach, leading audit teams during the fieldwork and delivering quality assurance services under the direct supervision of the Partner. He/she will also assist in business development, training and mentoring our staff and will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality audit and assurance services including preparing and reviewing audit work.
- Ensuring that the rapport with clients is maintained and that the firm’s values are reflected in each engagement carried out.
- Performing administrative tasks (client delivery, billing and collection, productivity) to ensure the audit portfolio maintained is efficiently managed.
- Coach, train and develop audit staff including preparing training material
- Qualified CPA (U), ACCA, ACA or equivalent professional qualification
- A Bachelors’ degree in Commerce or business related disciplines
- Minimum of six years continuous audit experience
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above criteria, send in your application and a detailed CV, via email, indicating a daytime contact number to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.