- Technology is a double-edged sword that sharpens the competitive edge of your business, yet it can also threaten your business if this technological tool is not well-protected. In today's environment where technology is intricately woven into operations, businesses will find that they are increasingly at various risks which may disrupt or cripple their operations, leading to financial and non-financial loss. There is a need to step up vigilance and protect the business from security threats.
- Heightened risks have also resulted in internal and external demands for corporate governance and transparency, further adding on to the onerous challenges that businesses are facing.
Our core competencies
Our IT Advisory Team will be able to help you meet some of these challenges. We implement new technologies or tailored information management solutions for businesses, helping to plan, design, select and implement new solutions. We help to address technology and security risk issues and enhance work processes. The objectives are to strengthen the security of your technology, meet regulatory requirements and ensure business continuity.
Our IT advisory services add following values:
- Independent views that are based on industrial accepted good practices
- Competent and qualified professionals carrying out jobs
- Business continuity working with established firm
IT general controls
- Assessment of policies & procedures related to Information system control environment
- Review of physical and logical security of the IT assets
- Review of IT asset management
Application review (including ERP e.g. SAP, etc.)
- Ascertainment of reasonable assurance that selected applications are functioning reliably
IT technical assessment
- Review organizations' IT infrastructure (workstations, servers, firewalls, etc) in accordance to best practices to identify gaps for improvement
- Assist to review and/or set up IT governance framework within the IT department
- Perform IT risk assessment to identify the key risks faced by IT and to recommend mitigating controls for better risk management.