Human Resource Development (HDP) is the framework for helping employees develops their personal and organizational skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Human Resource Development includes such opportunities as employee training, employee career development, performance management and development, coaching, mentoring, succession planning, key employee identification, tuition assistance, and organization development.
We ask questions like: What about you’re HR and Training functions? Are human resources and training aligned with your organization’s strategies? Does your leadership team value the human resource and training functions?
We offer the following:
- Executive Selection i.e. Search and recruitment on behalf of the client.
- Designing and implementing a Performance Management System.
- Assistance in the preparation of job descriptions for key positions in the organization.
- Assistance in job evaluation to determine job classes.
- Preparation of revised Organograms depicting job levels and organization structure.
- Determination of reward systems –s alary increments and promotions.
- Carry out Employee Compensation/Satisfaction Surveys, analyze their results, provide feedback on findings, key recommendations and assist in implementation with support from the Board of Directors and in Collaboration with Departmental Heads/ Line Managers.
- Training Needs Analysis –identify training needs of the executives and recommend in-house or formal training.
- Preparation and installation of Service Rules/SOPs'.
- Designing of job application forms for executives.