Bahrain has approved the decree law on value added tax (VAT) due to come into effect on 1 January 2019 at the rate of 5%.
The VAT law has been issued by the decree law no 47/2018 published in the Official Gazette issue no. 3387. The executive regulations are expected to be issued within 15 days after its adoption. The provisions of this law shall be deemed binding.
Our team of tax experts is ready to support you with all of your tax needs for a seamless and successful transition into impact assessment, implementation, and compliance with the provisions of VAT laws.
Our services include:
- Impact assessments
- VAT registrations
- Preparing and submitting returns
- Assessment of specific transactions
- Advice on special and complex transactions
- Advice on VAT compliance
- Support correctly setting up your booking systems (ERP)
- Support preparing invoice and credit note templates
- VAT training workshops