The partners of RSM Belgium wish to assist you continuously and therefore invite you to participate in their "Brexit- the final countdown” webinar/seminar.
The Brexit saga of the past few years is now nearing to a definitive end and there is no escaping it. Regardless of whether or not a free trade agreement is concluded with the European Union on 15 October, you should be ready by 1 January 2021!
Not only do your systems need to be up to date, but you will also need to have the necessary licenses and registrations if you trade with the UK, both for VAT and customs.
What concrete steps do you (still) need to take in your specific situation?
Our specialists will be happy to give you a clear overview of the consequences in terms of VAT and customs.
The following aspects will be discussed:
Regarding VAT, the following topics will be discussed:
- What adjustments need to be made to your ERP systems?
- Does your current (Belgian) EORI number suffice, or is a UK EORI number also required?
- Is a VAT registration in the UK required? How soon will this be possible?
- What about VAT cash flow optimisations?
- Other tips...
In the area of Customs, the following topics, among others, will addressed:
- What will be the impact of Brexit have on the amount of import duties to be paid, and how can the supply chain be optimised in this respect?
- Which customs authorisations are essential to minimise waiting times and optimise the payment of import duties?
- What are the consequences of Brexit in terms of the "origin" of goods?
- What steps have to be taken after Brexit to deal with customs formalities (import, export, transit)?
- Etc ...
You can register for a face-to-face OR online session, in French or Dutch speaking.
As soon as you register, the practical details will be communicated to you.
DUTCH speaking - Friday 20 November 2020 - 10h30-12h30
FRENCH speaking - Friday 20 November 2020 - 13h30-15h30
Location (face-to-face session): RSM Zaventem, Lozenberg 22, 1932 Zaventem (parking at the back of the building)
The partners of RSM Belgium hope to welcome you in large numbers and look forward to contributing to your activities and the development of your company.
In accordance with the health measures in the context of the "Covid" crisis, the number of participants in the seminar is limited to 27 people in order to ensure physical distancing measures. We can assure you that all health and safety measures will be taken. Depending on the evolution of the health situation, the face-to-face session could be cancelled if necessary, but the online session will be assured.