RSM in Belgium offer bookkeeping and accounting services for a range of SMEs, private companies and public sector organisations. We believe that the quality of a company’s bookkeeping is a sign of their performance and culture. That’s why we’re proactive in coming up with simplified, streamlined accounting processes for your business.
Our team of professionals will provide support and advice to help you manage your finances effectively and efficiently. We can assist with all your accounting requirements, from bookkeeping and financial record management to financial analysis and secretariat services. Whatever your business needs, we’re sure our expertise will benefit your organisation.
Ongoing tasks, one-off and specialised services
- · Incorporation of companies: articles of association, financial plan, registration and tax obligation
- · Organisation and management of the bookkeeping
- · VAT and tax returns
- · Preparation of balance sheets and annual accounts
- · Financial analysis services
- · Consolidation of group financial statements
- · Outsourcing of accounting services
- · General secretariat services: assistance in preparing minutes, legally required publications
- · Domiciliation services, provision of registered office
- · Family business services, assistance with asset planning
Please feel free to consult our general sales terms and conditions for providing services : General Terms and conditions