The Real Estate Market in Belgium is complex and constantly evolving. To succeed, you need advisers who can seamlessly service all areas as one team, with local knowledge.
The RSM Belgium Real Estate Team combines a wide range of sector expertise that you can expect from the 6th largest worldwide audit,tax and consulting firm. We work as one team across departments, for you to receive local knowledge for each investments project you have.
RSM Belgium Real Estate Team is founding member of RSM European Real Estate Sector Team (EREST), an international and interdisciplinary team dedicated to providing services to clients from the Real Estate development & construction sector across Europe.
Investors and developers are increasingly looking for international investments. Currently spanning the key European hubs, we work closely together to advise on all aspects of property ownership and management.
At RSM we invest significantly to understand the challenges our real estate clients face throughout Belgium and Europe.
As a result, we help them overcome the complexities they face on a daily basis.
Real estate investments
- Advice Estate Investments (from natural persons to funds);
- Advice and planning for family businesses.
Tax Advice and compliance
- Income tax advisory and compliance (personal and corporate income tax);
- VAT advisory and compliance;
- Transfer pricing preparation and review for Belgium, across Europe and worldwide;
- Advice on the tax impact at each level: asset; corporate; and ownership;
- Assistance with acquisition and disposals (M&A including due diligence);
- Payroll services;
- Advance income tax ruling request.
- Assistance with valuation/impairment of investment properties;
- Joint ventures;
- Property fund financial reporting;
- Accounting for financial instruments;
- External and internal audit; and
- Accounting under local Gaap and IFRS.
Real Estate Funds
- Work with both regulated and unregulated funds to understand the investor’s needs;
- Assisting investors with accounting and reporting.
Real Estate valuation and Merge & acquisitions
- Guide people and companies with acquisition or disinvestment;
- Determining economic valuations of Real Estate companies;
- Big data usage;
- Financial modeling;
- Financial, tax and legal due diligence;
- Exit planning.