RSM Fund Management Luxembourg is a CSSF regulated third-party AIFM (Alternative Investment Fund Manager) active in the following areas:
- Real Estate;
- Private Equity;
- Private Debt.
As a fully compliant & licensed entity, we offer a turnkey solution for fund managers and advisors running Luxembourg-domiciled AIFs (Alternative Investment Funds), allowing clients to quickly access the Luxembourg investment funds platform or upgrade their existing structures without going through costly and lengthy recruitment and approval processes in addition to reducing additional capital requirements.
And last but not least, by using our AIFM services clients can continue to operate in several jurisdictions on a flexible project-by-project basis.
- The taking of in- and divestment decisions and the monitoring of assets will be performed either on a full delegation (i.e., the AIFM delegates portfolio management to a licensed portfolio manager and retains only a supervisory/control/monitoring function) or advisory basis;
- Under the latter model, the AIFM receives investment advice and will itself take in- and divestment decisions, based on information provided by the investment advisor(s) and other external sources.
- Establishment and monitoring compliance with qualitative and quantitative risk limits as set forth in the fund documents and applicable laws and regulations;
- Establishment, implementing and maintaining a risk management system;
- Ensuring that adequate due diligence is properly performed;
- Providing reporting to the governing bodies of the AIFM and the AIF, the CSSF and other relevant parties.
- Establishment and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure a sound, transparent, comprehensive and appropriately documented valuation processes, in accordance with the valuation principles set forth in the fund documents;
- Assessing and proposing adequate valuation methodologies and supervising the valuation of the fund and the fund shares by the AIF’s fund administrator.
- Ensuring that the AIFM and the corresponding AIFs are managed, operated and administered in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Monitoring that internal policies are complied with and that other service providers to the AIF (notably the Registrar and Transfer Agent and, where applicable, distributors) maintain procedures and policies to ensure compliance of their respective activities and duties.