Feel free to take a look to the replay of our first Tax & Legal LiveTalk, our newly born series of digital event. It went ahead on June 30, 2020 from 10am to 11.15am CET, featuring experts in all range of tax & legal matters (French session was on June 23, 202, replay here). That webcast is designed to deliver genuine and hands-on focus on relevant tax and legal update. Our RSM panelists had picked several hot topics for you and offered their perspective on concrete subjects:
- Board of directors’ members or bearer shares holder? It’s time to act!
- VAT liability: legal requirements and economic issues
- Properties with divided ownership – are you registered to VAT?
- More flexibility related to the refund of swiss withholding tax for private individuals
- Holdings and capital gain, latest developments
- Temporary tax regime for flexible cross-border workers arrangement
- Heads-up regarding upcoming Swiss tax at source reform in 2021
- Q&A session (15min)
Link to the replay in English:https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/2OBRAYPQ-1xIR4XXw2TzSK8mJru1X6a81iQYqKJemk4ngWoEhCW2FXbFhAavT5hC (Access Password: 6J^5.5N=)