Dear Madam, dear Sir,
The partners of RSM Belgium, wishing to assist you at all times, invite you to participate in the webinar they are organizing on July 2nd. The last few weeks have been extremely difficult for many entrepreneurs. Indeed, the coronavirus crisis has created considerable challenges for companies. Thanks to various government measures, businesses have been able to take advantage of payment deadlines and assistance. During these difficult times and given the many measures that have been put in place, you may not have been able to discern the main elements of these.
This is why, in this webinar, we would like to give an overview of the most important measures of the past few weeks as well as those (still) under development.
Our specialists will be pleased to give you a clear overview of the various consequences in the area of direct and indirect taxation.
The following aspects will be discussed:
As far as VAT is concerned, the following topics will be studied:
- Temporary reduction of the VAT rate in the Horeca sector
- Temporary reduction of the VAT rate on protective devices
- Deduction of VAT on donations of relief goods
- VAT treatment of the "Bon Corona" in case of cancellation or postponement of the event
Global Employer Services
Employment and human resources have also been impacted by the coronavirus. Indeed, the temporary unemployment scheme has been of great help as it has given some respite to companies. At the same time, this scheme has consequences for the employee in many areas (e.g. holiday pay and end-of-year bonus). In addition, a new system of corona parental leave was introduced within a relatively short period of time. This will also be discussed in the webinar.
As all affected countries have imposed travel restrictions, it was also difficult, if not impossible, to travel abroad for professional reasons. Therefore, the coronavirus also (had) a major impact on people in international employment (cross-border workers, posted workers, people working in different countries at the same time). During the webinar, you will learn about the most important consequences and the measures taken by the government in this regard.
Corporate Income Tax
- With regard to corporate tax, the following topics will be discussed:
- Modification of the conditions for the exemption of write-downs on trade receivables
- Change in income tax advance payment percentages
- Gifts of property to certain institutions and gifts in kind
- Postponement for the submission of declarations and payment deadlines
- Exemption of future professional losses (carry-back) with previous profits
- Solvency and capital adequacy waiver
- Replenishment reserve for companies
- Introduction of a new investment deduction
Webinar in Dutch : July 2nd 2020 - 10-11 am
Webinar in French : July 2nd 2020 - 2-3pm
The partners of RSM Belgium hope to welcome you and look forward to contributing to your activities and their further development.