ENABLING ORGANISATIONS TO SECURE AND CONTROL THEIR INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Now undoubtedly the backbone of business activity, the information system needs to be controlled by management and aligned with strategy. Today, management of the information system represents a genuine source of leverage for organisations in terms of performance and competitiveness.
To aid you in securing and controlling your information systems, we can help you to:
- Identify IT risk and controls, set up your reference system and your internal control monitoring tools (GRC): awareness-raising, evaluation
- Highlight areas for improvement in relation to your principal IT processes: exploitation, logical and physical security, change management, back-up, etc.
- Conduct in-depth, comprehensive analyses of your data in order to assess the security of your computerised processes
- Enhance internal IT audit and control operations by providing you with qualified professionals (CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
- Put in place cross-disciplinary steering bodies for the IT function (business units, CIO, finance, etc.)
- Test your projects and applications in order to assess compliance and security
- Design, implement and test your plans for continuity and restoration of activity
We provide a vast range of support in relation to your IT systems. Our support is tailored to your needs, and can include:
- Defining and assessing governance of the IT function
- Producing reference systems for internal IT control
- Evaluation of IT practices
- Audit of IT projects
- Application diagnostics and IT due diligence
- Analysis of computerised data
- Achieving compliance (Basel, Solvency, SSAE 16-SOC2, etc.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery (BCP/DRP)