Accounting and regulatory reporting services
Our specialist know-how in the practical implementation of complex accounting structures backed by a tailor-made accounting system, allows us to provide accounting services to a demanding clientele. Our dedicated professionals keep abreast of the legal and regulatory changes.
In the commercial companies’ space, RSM Tax & Accounting Luxembourg has a prestigious clientele of Professionals of the Financial Sector, service companies as well as leading industry players.
We have also acquired expertise in accounting of securities portfolios, investment fund accounting, particularly in real estate and private equity, and are used to handling the most complex corporate structures in these areas. Our pragmatic and high-quality approach has allowed us to become a key outsourcing partner of banks and central administrations for their accounting needs.
RSM Tax & Accounting Luxembourg provides accounting services to the following Luxembourg entities:
- Commercial local companies’ subsidiaries and branches of international groups
- Professionals of the Financial Sector (PFS)
- Financial participation companies (SOPARFI)
- Vehicles for managing family wealth (SPF)
- Securitisation vehicles
- Investment funds and companies for investment in risk capital (SICAR), as well as their management companies
- Private equity, real estate and venture capital structures
What we offer
- Structuring and setup (e.g. design and implementation of customised accounting systems; setting up of accounting procedures)
- Bookkeeping and consolidation (e.g. dayto- day accounting operations; preparation of statutory accounts and financial packages in accordance with regulations; filing and publication of annual reports with the trade register including eCDF filing; preparation of consolidated financial statements under different GAAPs)
- Financial reporting (e.g. production of monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual accounting reporting to shareholders and other stakeholders; production of customised reports; financial reporting and regulatory reporting requested by the authorities (e.g. CSSF or the insurance supervisory authority (Commissariat aux Assurances)) for regulated structures; liaising with auditors and other relevant intermediaries)
- Other services specifically designed for international groups (e.g. reconciliation work between statutory and group management reports; assistance and advisory services in relation to Luxembourg accounting legislation)