Software developer (NetSuite developer)
RSM Macedonia is looking for a Software developer for NetSuite in our IT department.
Who we are
RSM is a powerful network of audit, tax and consulting experts with offices all over the world. As an integrated team, we share skills, insight, and resources, as well as a client-centric approach that’s based on a deep understanding of your business. This is how we empower you to move forward with confidence and realize your full potential. This is The Power of Being Understood.
Here you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve.
We’re looking for a junior developer to focus on customization of NetSuite ERP/CRM products and services by working closely with a functional consultant in conducting multiple client projects ranging from NetSuite customization, integrations, reporting and data migration.
The ideal candidate would be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, detail-oriented, and interested in learning our clients ‘business. They also need to possess a willingness to go extra mile for the team’s success.
As a NetSuite Technical Consultant, you will challenge the status quo and help us launch the NetSuite initiatives within our software selection, integration & implementation practice.
- Work with functional consultants to execute NetSuite implementations and changes to existing systems using the company’s project methodology;
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews;
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client’s infrastructure;
- Alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions;
- Develop new functions, integrations reports;
- Help functional consultants to improve and troubleshoot existing installation;
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting;
Experience and skills:
- Applications/services, or other mid-market accounting/ERP application;
- Algorithmization, OOP;
- Web services (REST);
- Knowledge in relational database architecture and methods including hands-on;
- experience in developing SQL queries;
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good team player and effective communicator who can interact with staff at all levels of the firm;
- Fluency in English;
Good to have:
- Experience with any global ERP system
- Ability to understand information technology processes focusing on accounting, manufacturing, and eCommerce;
For more info contact: