Allied Accountants is one of the quality firms in the field of audit, Tax & Zakat and consulting services in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The practice is led by highly qualified professional partners and directors with experience some of them spanning over thirty years in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Furthermore, our professionals have a highly diversified wealth of experience covering all sectors of the economy including Commercial banks, Islamic banks, Insurance and Takaful, Commerce, Manufacturing, health care and other services. We are RSM, share a common vision to provide high quality client services, both domestically and internationally, to support their clients and help them to grow and develop their businesses.
- Our Firm was formed in the year 1977 by Abdelgadir Bannaga and was a member firm of Arthur Young International, (one of the 8 largest firms worldwide at that time) until 1990.
- Abdulhameed Nazer joined as a partner with Dr. Abdelgadir Bannaga in 1992.
- During the period of 1994 to 2007 – our Firm was Member of KPMG International. Then Dr. Abdelgadir Bannaga (Senior Partner) decided to leave KPMG.
- In 2007 the partners Dr. Abdelgadir Bannaga and Abdulhameed Nazer decided to start a new professional firm with high calibre professionals and resources. During that period, Mr. Saad Alsabti joined with the Firm’s name AL Sabti & Bannaga which became member of RSM International in 2009.
- During the year 2014 Mr Saad Alsabti left the Firm and two new partners were admitted. Also the name of the Firm changed from AL Sabti & Bannaga to Allied Accountants.
- Be recognized as business advisors
- Provide quality work
- Be recognized as a firm with integrity and of good reputation
- Become an employer of choice
- Provide our clients with quality services that will address their business needs and support them in achieving their objectives;
- Continuously develop our market profile and position ourselves across Saudi Arabia as business advisors;
- Drive accelerated delivery of high quality solutions through the collaborative support of RSM
- Actively recruit and retain excellent people and provide them with a stimulating environment to achieve their personal and professional goals;
- Provide the firm with sustainable growth.