Maftun Baratov is a highly qualified auditor with 10 years of experience in the banking sector, as well as in the energy, manufacturing and industrial sectors. Mr.Baratov possesses the most important audit skills: communication skills, analytical thinking, in-depth knowledge of professional standards and statutory regulations, IFRS and ISA standards.
As a head of audit, Mr.Baratov evaluates risks and their management efficiency, takes part in planning audits and key projects of the company. He also plays important role in making strategic decisions with the management, performs quality control of the audit team members, coordinates the work of project assistants.
During his cooperation under the Partnership Program of the World Bank Group and the Republic of Tajikistan, Mr.Baratov was appointed as the lead trainer of the World Bank's "Development of Valuation Activities" project.
- Master's degree in Business Management, Kazakh University of Economics, Kazakhstan
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Eurasian National University, Kazakhstan
- Certificate of "Real Estate valuation"
- Certificates of IFRS "IFRS Essentials E Learning"
- Certificate "Fundamentals of Auditing Financial Statements", World Development Bank
- Certificate "Specialist on valuation of movable property for collateral security", World Development Bank, International Valuation Center, National Bank of Tajikistan, State Committee on Investment and State Property Management
- Training certificate "IFRS 9: Accounting for financial instruments", Ernst & Young Kazakhstan Academy of Business, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Training certificate "IFRS 15: New Revenue Recognition Standard", Ernst & Young Kazakhstan Academy of Business, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- ACCA Certificate in International Audit
- Certified Accounting Practitioner (CAP)
- Audit license of the Ministry of Finance, Tajikistan
- Audit license of the National Bank, Tajikistan