Surachai has specialist audit and assurance experience in professional practices including both the Big “4” and second tier international firms and as a result has a detailed knowledge of various corporate transactions encompassing a number of industries in addition to some investment banking experience gained from a Thai public security company. Surachai has also gained international experience having worked in both Thailand and Laos. As well as being a certified public accountant in Thailand Surachai is also admitted as an SEC listed auditor. Surachai is director head of RSM Thailand’s audit practice.
Surachai’s time spent in the audit and accounting industry ensures that he understands the requirements of his client base including:-
- External audit and assurance;
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS);
- Independent experts reports; and,
- Thai listed audit requirements.
- Managed audits in the manufacturing industry.
- Managed various audits in the services industry.
- Managed various audits in the oil and gas industry.
- Managed audits in the hospitality services industry.
- Managed audits in international non-profit organisations.
- Managed special audits and due diligence assignments for international clients doing business in Thailand.
- Member of Federation of Accounting Professions in Thailand
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy from Thammasat University
Master’s Degree in Financial Accounting from Chulalongkorn University
Thai Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
SEC Accredited Listed Auditor