Here at RSM, our client-centered approach ensures that we deliver corporate auditing and assurance solutions that are tailored to your business’s unique requirements.
Working to RSM International Assurance regulations, our professional auditing services are based on the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) audit regulations. If you have any questions regarding our auditing and assurance services, get in touch with our dedicated, expert team now.
Our approach to professional auditing and assurance services
At RSM Argentina, we employ rigorous standards when undertaking auditing and assurance services for global corporate clients. With a strong emphasis on critical risk areas, our audit and assurance methodology combines technical competency and a comprehensive knowledge of our clients’ businesses and industries. This helps us to carry out efficient corporate auditing services that seek to eliminate material misstatement risks.
RSM remains resolutely pragmatic and proactive when dealing with complex auditing and assurance issues. Our audit specialists work closely with our clients in open dialogue to reach the best resolution in the timeliest manner.
How we deliver corporate audit and assurance services
To deliver exceptional auditing solutions to our international client base, RSM has developed a five-stage methodology that encompasses our common knowledge and industry expertise.
Our methodology comprises the advanced technical knowledge, ethical considerations and quality control aspects of the corporate auditing process.
Our five-stage methodology for financial auditing
· Client Acceptance – Re-evaluation: All clients go through this stage annually for us to assess whether the associated risk is such that we will be able to accept and commit to working with them. The client’s integrity and management are evaluated, as well as its going concerns and our capability to fully develop the assignment.
· Pre-Planning: This stage involves obtaining necessary information about the client and its business to be able to plan the audit effectively. The main concern at this stage is to acquire an extensive background of knowledge on the client’s business and to identify areas of risk.
· Planning: It is during this stage that the audit is designed in order to assure that material errors are detected. In this way, the global audit plan and the programs that establish the nature, opportunity and extension of the different procedures are developed and documented in accordance with the determined global risk and the control environment.
· Development of the audit: In this stage the audit team carries out the tests specified during the planning stage, evaluating the evidence and making conclusions regarding the fair presentation of financial statements.
· Completion of the audit: Having finished the field work and reached conclusions we are ready to prepare two important documents. In the first we provide our opinion on the reasonableness of the client’s financial and economic position. The second document is a recommendation report which we offer as value added to our work.
Our audit assurance services
RSM’s scope of audit and assurance expertise is extensive. Our dedicated audit specialists provide a range of services including the following:
· Audit of financial statements for both national and transnational firms
· Audit of consolidated financial statements
· Audit of listed companies
· Audit of financial institutions
· Due diligence audit
· Operational and management audit
· Internal audit
· Audit with application of international accounting standards
Bespoke corporate auditing services from RSM Argentina
For further information on how RSM Argentina can help your business with corporate auditing and assurance services, get in contact with our team of expert corporate consultants.
As part of a global network, RSM draws on a huge database of knowledge and expertise to tailor the perfect auditing solution for your company. Make an appointment with a consultant at our Buenos Aires or Cordoba offices or call your local office.