CALCULATING THE VALUE OF ASSETS AND HELPING BUSINESSES MAKE RELIABLE STRATEGIC DECISIONS.
As the accounting regulations call for a process of annual value-testing, business managers are required to consider the value of the business or its assets. But businesses can also instruct external valuers with a view to managing their transactions at a financial and fiscal level (acquisition, restructuring, transfer, etc.). Applying rigorous methodology, the valuer will adapt the combination of “value and financing” to the circumstances of the transfer.
In concrete terms, we can help you to:
- Position the business in its market in relation to its competitors
- Prepare alternative strategies and make a balanced choice in view of value creation
- View your management tools from the standpoint of the concept of value creation
- Calculate the factors determining value and regularly evaluate wealth creation
We can assist you with:
- Asset valuation (equity securities, trademarks, goodwill, etc.)
- Setting up impairment testing
- Purchase price allocation
- Calculation of parities
- The application of seller’s warranties and price adjustments