RSM Georgia is announcing vacancy for the position of Senior Auditor.
- Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters;
- Ability to lead and manage fieldwork on client sites to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process;
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients;
- Providing an on-site coordination role for audit clients including the coaching and training of junior staff;
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations;
- Provide on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm’s audit methodology;
- Understand and adhere to RSM International’s Audit Methodology.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance;
- Knowledge of English
- Working towards ACCA qualification;
- A minimum of 2 years of recent relevant experience working as an auditor in an international accounting firm or financial institutes;
- Expertise in IFRS and in related financial reporting matters.
RSM Georgia offers a comprehensive compensation amounted to Gel 2000-3000 and friendly working environment.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your CV to: [email protected]. Please include the position name in the subject line of submission.