In today’s dynamic business environment, for any business organization one of the most important challenges is to compete effectively or to grow. Capital funding plays an important role in:
- Ensuring the sustenance and survival of the business in highly challenging environments
- In its future growth vis-à-vis organic or inorganic growth
- Contributes towards brand building of the organization, and
- Greater public visibility with possible benefits in marketing and attracting human resource
We at RSM recognize the huge opportunities / potentials that business organizations can have by accessing the capital market and therefore we have developed a focused team which plays an important role in assisting an organization in achieving its strategic objectives. The services provided by us are briefly classified into the following broader heads:
- Structuring of the organization as a preparatory step towards accessing capital markets
- Assistance in accessing the capital market and in determining the suitable financial instrument
How we can help:
- RSM can provide assistance to organization in structuring their business which is a preparatory step towards accessing the capital market. The services provided include:
- Converting the organization into appropriate business form as required to access the capital market. E.g. Converting the business into a company
- Rationalizing the promoters holding, group structure and cross holdings
- Analyzing Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) listing requirements and any industry specific regulations
- Identifying core competencies, key revenue streams, assisting in deciding the pricing policies, conducting SWOT analysis, identifying competitive strengths, etc.
- Preparation of strategic and financial plans for the future periods
- Assisting in setting up an appropriate organizational structure including team building, defining roles and responsibilities, planning of human resources, etc.
- Developing an effective Management Information System (MIS) for all Strategic Business Units, advisory in compliance with the corporate governance requirements etc.
- Further, RSM can provide assistance to business organizations in determining the right instrument available in the capital market. Some of the Capital Market instruments include:
- Private Equity (PE)
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) /Follow on Public Issue / Right issue / preferential allotment
- Issue of Bonds
- Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCBs), Optionally Convertible Cumulative Preference Shares / Debentures, etc.
- Some of the value added services provided by us include:
- Business / Share Valuation
- Delisting from the Capital market for listed entities
- Procedural compliance required toward mergers, demergers, acquisition, amalgamations, take over, slump sale, etc.
Capital market consulting services - Advantage RSM:
- RSM in India consistently ranks amongst India’s top six accounting and consulting groups, and globally RSM is the seventh largest audit, tax and consulting network
- Indian personnel strength of over 1,200 people having expertise in diverse fields and Nation wide presence
- Dedicated team of personnel having expertise in the field of corporate and other commercial regulations including exchange control regulations, intellectual property rights law, other compliances vis-à-vis corporate governance, SEBI regulations, etc. and extensive experience in handling complex legal and secretarial issues
- Access to global methodologies, subject expertise and best practices of the RSM network
- Extensive experience in advisory, taxation and accounting matters across various sectors and nationalities
- Multi-disciplinary team of professionals in India comprising of Chartered Accountants, Management Graduates, Engineers, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants and Law graduates