When running a progressive organization, you constantly seek ways to innovate and increase your company’s operational effectiveness and efficiency in order to gain a distinct and sustainable competitive advantage.
Operational improvements are imperative in order to yield results in terms of shorter cycle times, improved flow of goods, optimal levels of inventories, better turnarounds, higher productivity levels, optimum utilisation, increased distribution efficiency, enhanced customer satisfaction, greater return on assets / investments, etc.
We address such operational issues on your agenda through Operations Consulting solutions that complement the overall business strategy of your organisation.
Our approach is not only to limited to developing operations strategy, but also seeing it through every phase of implementation. We believe that there is always room for innovation and improvement in every activity of an organisation.
Broady our service offerings include:
- Total quality management solutions
- Standard operating procedure (SOP) manuals
- Food safety
- Six sigma
- Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) certification
How we can help:
- Diagnostic studies to identify business performance improvement areas
- Process re-engineering and process improvement studies
- Techno-commercial review of greenfield / brownfield projects
- Supply chain management
- Cost management, revenue optimisation and risk management programs
- MIS / decision support system design
- Six sigma / lean manufacturing program implementation
Operations Consulting – Advantage RSM:
- RSM in India is consistently ranked amongst India’s top six accounting and consulting groups, and globally RSM is the seventh largest network of audit, tax and consulting firms
- Wide exposure across various industry and service sectors, including cross-border consulting experience
- Dedicated team of highly qualified and trained professionals viz. Chartered Accountants, engineers, management graduates, CISA professionals, Cost Accountants, etc.
- Access to international best practices through the RSM network