RSM Italy Corporate Finance assists companies and banks in the analysis and implementation of tailored solutions to manage and overcome crisis situations or financial difficulty. The RSM Italy Capital Markets restructuring team often works together with our M&A team to provide integrated advice. We provide a full assessment of the client's situation, based on our practical experience, our industry expertise and global network to help identify critical and specific issues that must be promptly addressed.
Our main services
- Due diligence for the identification of the specific recovery plan to be implemented
- Implementation of tailored solutions regarding working capital management, cost efficiency and improvement processes
- Financial advisor for preparing Certified Plans (“Piano Attestato”) pursuant to art. 67 L.F.
- Financial advisor for preparing Debt Restructuring Agreements (“Accordo di Ristrutturazione dei Debiti”) pursuant to art. 182-bis and 182-septies L.F.
- Financial advisor for preparing Settlement with Creditors (“Concordato Preventivo”) pursuant to art. 160 et seq. L.F.
- Valuations regarding the entire company or its branches
- Preparation of business plans or IBR (independent business review) execution
- Investors’ identification through privileged channels to investment funds
- Loan agent: agent representative of banks as part of financial restructuring agreements and syndicated loans
Why choose the RSM Italy Corporate Finance restructuring team
- RSM Italy Capital Markets has a team of specialised professionals that are able to deal with complex and significant crisis situations
- The restructuring team often works together with the M&A team to provide integrated advice and identify financial and or industrial investors, if necessary for the turnaround
- Among the leading international consulting firms, RSM Italy Capital Markets is the only one to offer a complete range of services related to corporate crisis.