The RSM team can help you conduct an assessment of your current financial-administrative-accounting function in order to build a matrix that highlights the balance point between make and buy having regard to cost, operational efficiency, risk, and value
Only an efficient company from an administrative-accounting point of view is able to devote itself entirely to the development of its products/services and the growth of its business.
Every company has a number of objectives in the area of administration, finance and control such as compliance with local regulations, the timely issuing and transmission of invoices to enable the smooth flow of receipts and payments, the proper conduct of relations with customers and suppliers, the availability of information to support business and management control, the punctual management of cash flow, the knowledge of local regulatory developments in order to seize all incentive opportunities, the regular supply of data and information to parties external to the company such as regulatory authorities, Financial Administration, Statistical Authorities, Chamber of Commerce, local and group Auditors, Board of Auditors, Supervisory Board.
RSM Studio Tributario e Societario has a team specialised in providing the administrative-accounting services that each company needs with a modular offer built on the basis of individual needs and the internal resources that each client has available within its own staff.
For companies that are part of multinational Groups, our firm also provides accounting and monthly reporting management services, thus guaranteeing the client a flexible and efficient organisation capable of meeting the information needs of corporate Groups.
Our main accounting services:
- Bookkeeping (simplified or ordinary depending on circumstances) according to Italian civil and tax regulations
- Keeping of VAT registers and periodic VAT settlements
- Keeping of the register of depreciable assets
- Keeping of inventory tax register
- Periodical preparation of management reports
- Management of administrative/accounting documentation
- Providing financial management with forecasts of receipts and payments
- Management of relations with banks
- Conversion from group to local accounting principles
- Bookkeeping entries following ordinary general accounting, such as assistance for periodic accounting closures, preparation of trial balances, reconciliations, data collection and analysis
- Management of annual tax returns for partnerships and corporations
- Preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements in accordance with both Italian OIC and international IFRS accounting standards