- Strong customer focus
- Able to talk about technology in simple terms
- A logical thinker
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Able of keeping sensitive information confidential
- Capable to work under pressure
- NL/FR/ENG (Written and spoken)
- Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field
- Windows 7 / Windows 10 thorough knowledge
- Knowledge in one or more of the following fields is considered as an asset:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2016
- Cisco Switching and general network architecture
- Office 365 (Office Professional suite, SharePoint, Forms, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Yammer, Planner, etc…)
- Affinity with Audit, Accountancy and Tax related software is a plus (Sage BOB50, CaseWare Working Papers, Sofisk, Kluwer Software, …)
- An interest or desire to keep up-to-date with new relevant technological developments
Although in this area of work, we are open to all graduates an ICT related academic background is considered as an asset.
Job Description (not limitative)
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Logging customer/employee queries
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Analysing helpdesk tickets to spot trends and underlying issues
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Assist IT Management in administrative tasks
- Normal office hours generally apply but a flexible approach is expected.
What to expect
- You will work in a small team
- You could have to deal with pressure to solve problems and achieve results a.s.a.p. to ensure the minimum loss of productive time of operational colleagues.
- Travel to other locations of the company (always in Belgium) is sometimes needed and may be required at short notice.
- You may have to lift and carry equipment and stretch to access items in awkward places.
- Working outside business hours (at home or on site) is sometimes required to achieve business continuity and reduce downtime.
- Occasional non-IT related logistic support to IT & Logistics Manager where necessary
What we offer
- Working in a rapidly growing environment where IT is the key to success and therefore is of utmost importance
- Competitive salary
- Company car (with fuel card), smartphone with company mobile phone plan
- Every-day-is-different kind of job