We would like to inform you that in the ‘Official Gazette of the Republic of North Macedonia’ no. 86/2020 from 01.04.2020 the Regulation by force of law to stop the application of the Law on Enforcement was published.
According to this Regulation, it is set out that the enforcement agents are obliged to stop taking any enforcement actions, except:
- In cases of claims based on legal support;
- By allocating the funds received on their separate accounts, if certain legal conditions are fulfilled;
- The actions that follow after the collection of funds from the debtor, successful public bidding or direct sales;
- Receiving requests for enforcement and electronic recording in the Registry of Received Enforcement requests;
- Preparation of data requests and information for examining the economic situation of the debtors and electronic submission to institutions;
- Preparation of enforcement order of real estate and electronic submission to the public book for the purpose of marking the order;
- Preparation of order for prohibition of disposal and load of securities and electronic submission to the Central Securities Depositary.
The employers of the debtors, the Pension and Disability Insurance Fund of North Macedonia, and institutions responsible for conducting payment operations are obliged to stop acting on the orders issued by the enforcement agents until June 30th, 2020.
This Regulation shall enter into force on the day of its publication in the “Official Gazette of the Republic of North Macedonia”.
Disclaimer Notice: The information contained in this document is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. RSM Makedonija assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this document. Your use of the information contained in this document is at your own risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RSM Makedonija BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT EVEN IF YOU WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.