The Sultanate of Oman is a fast growing, diversified economy with several incentives and our local experience reflects our capabilities that support opportunities available to existing businesses as well as those seeking to enter this fast developing market.
International investors need efficient and up to date advice on the changing business environment and legislative amendments which may affect their operations and organization structure. With our reliable Company formation specialists, a business interested in entering Oman can get the best guidance for setting up.
Consistent technical excellence and service delivery to satisfy expectations are essential for any firm. Our team's diverse experience in dealing with a varied range of international clients comes in handy when looking for the right solution.
The book “Doing Business in Oman" is compiled by us to serve as a guide for local and international entrepreneurs on business laws and regulations in Oman.
Our business advisory services include;
• Market Entry Strategy for a new business company
• Company incorporation
• Setting up of entities in free zones
• Information systems implementation and reviews
• Human resource consulting
• Preparation of manuals for accounting
• Assistance in regulatory compliances
• Advise on Oman Labour Laws
• Financial feasibility studies
• Business restructuring
• Planning for Family Owned Businesses