Healthcare organizations today face a complex array of financial,
operational, regulatory and technological issues. RSM has
envisaged a unique and effective approach to enable healthcare
providers to overcome the challenges of current modern-day environment.
Testimony to the RSM’s effective approach is that it was ranked
among top 10 healthcare consulting firms in the United States in
2019 by Modern Healthcare.The global credentials are further
strengthened by the fact that RSM manages 5200 clients in
the healthcare industry alone.
To achieve superior results RSM uses an innovative approach of
amalgamating Strategy and Technology to provide a holistic
long-term solution that makes a astounding impact.
The comprehensive client centric “RSM Approach”
enables healthcare clients to meet the business challenges and
sets them up for a superior competitive advantage.
RSM has a strong presence in the GCC including three offices in
UAE in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Our Healthcare consulting services include:
- Revenue enhancement plans with execution support
- Operational process re-engineering
- Brand launch. Brand audit. Brand rejuvenation
- Costing of procedures with cost optimization plan and
- Revenue cycle audits and process improvement support
- Organizational development and transformation
- Feasibility studies with financial projections
- New market strategy and implementation support
- Commercial and operational due diligence
- Transaction advisory on buy or sell side
- Valuation of target assets
- Post-merger integration support
- Artificial Intelligence solution for the C-Suite
- Automation-RPA for Revenue Cycle Management
- EMR Advisory
- ERP Audit and IT Managed Services
- IT Risk Advisor
RSM has a strong presence in the GCC including three offices
in UAE in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. With an eye for detail,
RSM provides an excellent level of personal service, expert advice
and worldwide support.
The Partners who lead our offerings in the region are:
- Haresh Ahuja- Haresh heads the RSM AE Business Unit
and is responsible for overseeing the IT consulting services.
He ensures that the client’s requirements are well understood
- Mukta Arora- Mukta is responsible for RSM AE Digital
Healthcare business. She has worked with several global
healthcare organizations in their technology journey,
to provide strategic advantage in “Run” the business and
“Digitally Transform” the business.
We believe our clients deserve access to the invaluable knowledge
and industry acumen of our skilled and experienced global
professionals. RSM believes in providing same level of comfort
and support to our clients irrespective of their size of operations.
We thrive on sharing the "Best-Practices" that our team has
acquired on account of being a global network. Our consultants
respond with speed and agility so that Healthcare
clients can meet challenges as we believe in enabling
our clients with the relevant knowledge and insights.
Our client relationships are based on mutual respect and
collaboration. We believe in establishing a partnership with
our customers that helps the concerned stake holders
with a long-term vision. This strategy helps us to gain deeper
understanding of your operations, challenges leading to business
growth. We undertake a 360-degree analysis of your markets,
laws and customs enabling us to identify opportunities or challenges
before they arise. By fully understanding your goals and
measures of success, we can support and empower you
every step of the way – maximizing your potential.