Allow 'marketing' cookies to share this page: Change your consent
In the dynamic and challenging Argentine market, it is important to understand the influence that taxes and tax laws have over your company’s development.
Our specialized group of tax law experts can help you to develop comprehensive plans and statements to allow for the growth and expansion of your business. Explore our range of specialized tax services below and contact us if you’re looking for tax advice with your business.
There are multiple situations and issues that could result in a dispute ending up in court. Our team of attorneys can help you on a national and provincial level and provide you with:
- Assistance and representation in appeals before the different tax jurisdictions
- Administrative or legal defense over transfer price
We consider ourselves tax law experts and we have an extensive experience in this and other business areas. Our professionals will oversee, work out and make reports so that the hard work is done, and you can focus your attention on running your business.
Our tax compliance services cover:
- Federal, Provincial and Municipal Tax Affidavit preparation
- Audits and tax revisions for specific aims —assessment completion, Due Dilligence, etc.
- Tax non-withholding certificate or tax payment requests
We help by providing our clients with tax solutions that will help them to operate as a business with lower tax costs. It’s our job to maximize your company’s potential through innovative and creative counselling and solutions based on your needs. Below is a selection of what we offer with our corporate tax support services.
- Local and international tax planning
- Local and international tax consulting
- Assistance and collaboration regarding tax controller body inspections
- Assessment and representation of foreign residents
- Assessment in the preparation of consults before tax bodies
- Assistance and assessment in reimbursement and tax pay-back applications
- Assistance in consolidation with foreign regulations
Transfer Price has become one of the most important tax subjects for multinational companies. Legal and regulatory sanctions, along with the possibility of reputation damage of a brand can be a result for those organizations that do not comply with the required standards.
These are some of the services that our exclusive Transfer Price area develops:
- Transfer Price and Tax Affidavits studies in accordance with Argentine law
- Counselling regarding the Latin American compliance or optimizing
- Regional or global Transfer Price documentation, working together with member firms of RSM International
- BEPS regulation compliance
- Company search and similar contracts
- Functional, economic, and financial analysis development
- Area market analysis where the activity is being developed
- Previous planning studies for those companies that start operations with related companies
- Consulting and technical assistance
We have firms in over 120 countries and are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world and 820 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia Pacific.
For more corporate tax support, contact us and one of our specially trained tax law experts will be happy to help