The Channel Islands are home to a multitude of charitable organisations and structures. We work with charities to ensure that they get the most out of their resources and give back to the wider community.
We are proud to have developed long standing relationships with many local charities and not for profit organisations, with whom we work on a pro bono or reduced rate basis. These organisations operate in a multitude of aspects of the local community and include:
- Bosdet Foundation
- Guide Dogs for the Blind Association (Jersey Branch)
- FCJ Primary School
- Hautlieu School
- International Dendrology Society
- Jersey Aid for Europe Foundation
- Jersey Dyslexia Association
- Jersey Jewish Congregation
- Jersey Guide Association
- Jersey Society of Artists
- League of Friends of Jersey Hospitals
- National Trust for Jersey
For details on how we can help your chaity, please contact our team.