The tax regimes in both Jersey and Guernsey have evolved enormously in recent years, and we are constantly assessing how these changes impact our clients.
Our team provides Jersey and Guernsey taxation services to both individual and corporate clients, and can advise on all aspects of local compliance in both jurisdictions.
We assist individuals, sole traders, partnerships and companies with planning and compliance on matters including:
- Completion and submission of Jersey and Guernsey personal tax returns
- Completion and submission of Jersey and Guernsey company tax returns
- Advice on compliance with the Zero/ ten regime
- Advice on benefit-in-kind planning and reporting
- Registration, preparation and submission of ITIS returns
- Registration, preparation and submission of GST returns
- Advice on GST planning and compliance
- UK VAT registration, and return preparation and submission for non-UK residents
- UK Schedule A non-resident landlord registration, and return preparation and submission
For further details on how the tax services we offer can help you please contact us.