Our payroll services are tailored to meet individual client needs, and can be dovetailed with advice and guidance on related matters such as registrations and liaison with the local tax and social security authorities, reciprocal agreement considerations, benefit in kind considerations, pay reviews, assistance with Manpower returns and liaison with the Population Office in respect of Regulation of Undertakings considerations.
These services are often provided in tandem with assistance in respect of technical taxation considerations, particularly where a business is relocating to the Channel Islands or is seconding staff on an extended basis and requires concessionary arrangements to be negotiated with the local tax authorities.
We provide all of the necessary processing facilities, including the production and distribution of payslips, and the preparation and submission of ITIS and Social Security returns.
Our payroll services are structured to meet each client's needs, but typically include:
- Preparation of the pay-run
- Calculation of ITIS and social security deductions
- Preparation of staff wage slips
- Preparation and submission of monthly ITIS or quarterly ETI returns
- Preparation and submission of quarterly social security or quarterly social insurance returns
- Preparation and submission of half yearly manpower returns
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion as to how our advice and support can benefit your organisation.