We offer a comprehensive range of ancillary company secretarial services to locally owned Jersey businesses under a Class O TCB license granted by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
As well as providing these statutory functions, we can also integrate these services with our accounting and taxation knowledge to assist with transactional projects such as acquisitions, mergers and business restructuring.
Our company secretarial services include,
- Company formations
- Provision of registered office facilities
- Provision of corporate company secretary
- Provision of nominee shareholders
- Provision of general company secretarial services
- Preparation and submission of company Annual Returns
- Minute preparation
- Attending to special resolutions and submission to the JFSC
- Maintenance of statutory registers
Contact us to find out more about our company secretarial services.
Our company secretarial services are provided by RSM Channel Islands Limited, which is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission in the carrying on of Trust Company Business.