We are currently seeking a qualified ACA or ACCA experienced accountant to undertake all aspects of audit assignments, from planning through to completion, reporting to managers and directors. We are seeking ambitious qualified staff keen to progress their careers in an expanding firm. Based in our St Helier office, the role will include:
- Leading audit teams;
- Direct client liaison;
- Management of audit deadlines;
- Training and developmental support to junior team members;
- Preparation of audit working papers;
- Running multiple simultaneous assignments; and
- Provision of technical advice to clients.
The ideal candidate will be a strong individual willing to work hard and progress their career in a dynamic working environment. The candidate will need good technical knowledge of the audit process and auditing standards, strong communication skills, a good work ethic and an ability to provide appropriate support to junior members of the team.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected].